Chapel of Our Lady of Help (Chapel of the French congregation)
The Chapel of Our Lady of Help is also sometimes called the Chapel of the French Congregation. This neo-Gothic chapel dates from 1897 and was built on the site of an older house called 'De Tuimelaar’ (the tumbler). The client was the Congregation of Single women of Civil Status. They met and spoke in French and this explains the name of the chapel.
- Herentalsstraat 6