Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish Church
The current prayer house was created in 1690-1694. The inhabitants of Zevendonk, a Turnhout hamlet, built a new chapel after they found an alabaster statue of the Virgin Mary in their neighbourhood. The former neo-Romanesque church was demolished in 1997. The local residents built the current church.
- Kapelweg 56
- Sundays at 9.30 am